4. Where does Apptigo's common stock trade?
Its common stock trades on the OTCBB and OTCQB under the symbol “APPG.”
5. How do I purchase the Company's common stock?
Since Apptigo does not have a direct stock purchase plan, you can buy shares of Apptigo by contacting any retail stockbroker or via an online brokerage service.
6. When does Apptigo's fiscal year end?
7. I am a potential Apptigo shareholder. How may I receive an investor kit?
You can request information be mailed or emailed to you by visiting the Company's web site. Or, you may also contact Hanover International at 407-585-1080 or via email at APPG@hanoverelite.com and they would be happy to accommodate your request for information, address any questions you may have and/or add you to the Company's email database to ensure you receive ongoing information about Apptigo as soon as it becomes publicly available.
8. Who is Apptigo's auditor?
The Company currently uses the firm L.L. Bradford & Company, LLC as their auditors.
9. Who is Apptigo's stock transfer agent and how do I contact them?
The Company's stock transfer agent is Interwest Transfer Company, Inc. They can help with a wide variety of shareholder-related services. You should contact them for any of the following:
Interwest Transfer Company, Inc.
1981 Murray Holladay Road, Suite 100
Salt Lake City, UT 84117